Renters and roommates often have different needs and wants than non-renters. So, this year, as an extraordinary public service to the renters of the world, we offer WilliamPaid’s Top Ten Holiday Gifts for Renters.
Here we go:
10. A robe for the guy who lives in the apartment building across the way.
9. Weather-stripping. Brrr.
8. Someone (else) to clean out the refrigerator. (No, that isn’t still good.)
7. A weekend without your roommate (or at least your roommate’s boyfriend). Ahhh….
6. “Free” cable – with premium channels.
5. A trip to ‘The Biggest Loser’ for the guy who lives upstairs.
4. A Snuggie (it gets cold, okay?).
3. A professional organizer for a day. (Small space living can be challenging.)
2. A couch without food crumbs (nuggets) and eau de beer.
1. A landlord that takes unused gift cards.
Be good to the renter in your life – and they won’t need to move in with you.
Happy Holidays from WilliamPaid.